Samsung Engineering has proven expertise for engineering, construction, and project management services for over 41 years.
Our business fields include hydrocarbon, industrial & infrastructure projects, specifically for projects in sectors such as refinery, petrochemical, hydrocarbon upstream, power, metallurgy, and water treatment.
Samsung Engineering’s mission is to not only deliver quality projects, on time, under budget and safely but it is also to provide maximum value to our customers from the project to the community.
With our global workforce rising at 25% a year and revenues increasing at 40% per year since 2006, the company is also one of the fastest growing EPC contractors.
· Refinery : CDU/VDU, Heavy Oil Upgrading, Aromatics, HDS, Alkylation
· Gas : Gas Processing, Liquefaction, LNG Terminal, Reforming
· Petrochemical : Ethylene, EO/EG, Polymers, Polysilicon, Coal Gasification, PDH, Fine Chemicals,
· Hydrocarbon Upstream : GOSP, Pipeline, FPSO, Offshore
INDUSTRIAL & INFRASTRUCTURE
· Power Plant : Thermal Power(CFBC / CCPP / PC), IGCC, Co-gen
· Metallurgy : Minimill, Ferrous & Nonferrous
· Water Treatment / Environmental :
Desalination, Water & Treatment, Sewage Treatment, Pipe Line, Incineration, Landfills,
Soil Remediation, Operation & Maintenance, Bio(GMP), Air Pollution Prevention
· Industrial : IT Facilities, Industrial Manufacturing Facilities